Whats new in the Scan2Lead PORTAL
Welcome to the modernized and updated Scan2Lead PORTAL.
What is new before you log in
- New tile layout when starting the Scan2Lead PORTAL. The most important functions required to start are listed.
- Username and password for the Scan2Lead PORTAL are the same, as used for activating the Scan2Lead SMART app - your email address. No additional username is required.
What is new after you logged in
- New tile layout in the Scan2Lead PORTAL
- Events you have a license for are listed in the upper left corner
- Working with the list of events, allows you to manage multiple events in one Scan2Lead PORTAL
- Manage Event(s) makes it possible to set one event as active, to be able to manage it
- Add new events by entering the portal key that you receive with your order
- Leadforms can be copied from a past event for a future event by doing an Import / Export
How do I modify the Lead Form?
Using the Scan2Lead PORTAL you will find Menu 'Configuration' - 'Lead Form' to verify the existing Lead Form. A standard Lead Form as listed below, is the starting point for your modifiations. Note: Modifiying Questions and Answers influences ...
What is new in the Scan2Lead SMART app
Welcome to the modernized and updated Scan2Lead SMART app. What is new before you log in? You can download, install and register yourself to use the Scan2Lead SMART app and activate a trial license Use your email address to register for the Scan2Lead ...
What is the difference between Single and Multiple answers in the Lead Form?
If you create a 'New Question' or 'Edit' a Question you can select if 'Single answer' oder 'Multiple answer' are possible. Single answer means that only one the listed answers can be selected when filling out the Lead Form Multiple answers allows ...
How can I create new Question and Answers in the Lead Form?
Note: New questions and answers are added on the same level underneath the selected item New question Select the item you want to add a new questions underneath Click on the 'New Question' button on the left Enter 'Caption' and 'Description' for the ...
I forgot my password or username for Scan2Lead PORTAL
In order to reset your password please click on 'Forgot Password' which you can find when you try to Login. To reset your password, enter your E-Mail and click on 'Reset' An automatically generated E-Mail with a link will be sent to you Please open ...