Clicking the Create zip archive button in menu Visitor data - Visitor data starts a background routine to add Visitor Dossiers to an archive file for all listed visitors. The so created zip archive file can be downloaded in menu Visitor data - Download Zip-Archiv.
Step 1: Create Zip Archive
- Select Menu 'Visitor data' - 'Visitor data'
- In order to add dedicated visitors to the zip archive, make use of the filter
- Click on the button 'Create zip archive'
- Select the content to be included in the zip archive
- Visitor dossiers (PDF) - only PDF files will be included
- V-Cards (VCF) - only VCF (file format standard for electronic business cards) files will be included
- Both - PDFs and VCF files will be included in the zip archive
- If the captured pictures e.g. business cards should be included, select 'Include attached images'
- By selecting the Group option, you can group the files by Country, Day or Device
Hint: In order to identify the created zip archive give a proper filename and description.
Step 2: Download Zip Archive
- Select Menu 'Visitor data' - 'Download zip archive'
- Click on the download button to download the zip archive to your local download folder
Hint: While the Zip Archive is created, you will see state Created. The file cannot be downloaded until the state is changed to Finished!