Scan Visitor Data
- Point the Scanner towards the barcode on the visitor badge and press and hold the Scan button, make sure that the laser beam covers the whole barcode
- When the scanner captures the barcode, you hear a beep to indicate that the visitor is successful registered
Visitor Data storage and upload
- the scanner is an offline device and can store approx. 4.000 scans, the battery is fully loaded when you pick up the scanner
- for uploading the data bring your scanner to the Scan2Lead Service-Counter the upload takes less than one minute
- your data is immediately available in your Scan2Lead Portal
Note: In case the memory of the scanner is full, you will see no more scanning light, to continue scanning, you have to bring the scanner to our Scan2Lead Service-Counter.